Tea with the Frasers--Cooklander 10 book case lot (US shipping ONLY)
SKU: Tea with the Frasers
Case lot 10 Cooklander cookbooks includes free US shipping.
Plus FREE SWAG "Tea with the Frasers" set
- 4 Vintage Strawberry blossom mugs
Harney & Sons 25 sachet tea bags in tin
- Wedding—An elegant blend created for a momentous event. It features Mutan White tea with lemon-vanilla to taste, with a touch of pink rosebuds and petals.
- Paris— Reminiscent of a Parisian favorite. A fruity black tea with vanilla and caramel flavors, with a hint of lemony Bergamot.
- Scottish morn—A strong tea, perhaps their very strongest. When you stand up your spoon in this tea, it might just stand straight. A portion of sales goes to support the charitable endeavors of the American-Scottish Foundation®.
- Scottish afternoon—Scottish Afternoon is slightly more aromatic and mellow than Scottish Morn, yet it is still a strong tea. A portion of sales goes to support the charitable endeavors of the American-Scottish Foundation®.
- English breakfast—There are many versions of English Breakfast tea. Theirs has an ancient pedigree. Researchers have traced its heritage back to the black tea the English drank regularly in the 1800's. China Black 100% Keemun.
- Black cask bourbon—Combination of the full body & intense aromas of black tea with the rich flavors of finely aged bourbon. Prominent bourbon notes of vanilla & caramel with smoky oak-cask layered atop a smoky base of black tea. Perfect for sipping.
- New England Breakfast— An American homage to the classic Breakfast Tea. A strong, bright-tasting black tea, infused with rich maple. Creating a distinctly New England brew. Creamy and warm on the palate but still full of spirit.
BONUS 30 chances for autographed Cooklander cookbook drawing.